Home » , , , » The Barbecued Italian Panini

The Barbecued Italian Panini

Written By Unknown on Monday, October 29, 2012 | 6:02 AM

Last night, I made panini's...again.  It was a request from the family and you all liked my last combination so much, I decided to get creative.  Here's what I came up with...
Rustica bread
Sauce~Sir Charles BBQ sauce mixed with Fig Preserves
Smoked Provolone Cheese
Genoa Salami
Smoked Ham
Red onion slices

I slathered each piece of bread with my sauce then piled on the meats & cheese, ending up with the sliced onions.  After grilling both sides, I let the panini rest for about a minute then sliced in half.
Serve up with some fruit and you're done!
Have a great Monday everyone and be safe out there!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger