Home » , , , » Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

Written By Unknown on Monday, November 5, 2012 | 1:29 PM

A couple of weeks ago I was catching up with a friend - you know, what's happening, how is everybody, when are we going to schedule a girls night, when the topic changed to my blog.  My sweet friend Cheryl has been a HUGE supporter and cheerleader of A Southern Soul from the start, so I loved it when she shared some of her thoughts - I was glowing, until...she comes out with "D. I just love your desserts, but you need to something with chocolate, you never do anything with chocolate."  Heck, I was busted!

The thing is, I love chocolate, Mr. A Southern Soul loves chocolate and young man loves chocolate but there's always one...my sweet first born, well, he just doesn't like it.  When he was an itty-bitty, he' pick out the chocolate chips with his little fingers and then eat the rest of the cookie!  I've never gotten too worked up about his dislike because he has such a love of most every other food...thus I just don't do many desserts with chocolate.

Anyway, back to my story - I love Cheryl and she was right, so here's a little something chocolate.  I love the site Joy of Baking and after a little research, I decided on Chocolate Banana Cupcakes.  They are moist, full of flavor and really, really easy!  So, here's to friends who love you, cheer you on and call you out when needed....

I made these cupcakes exactly like the recipe is written on the Joy of Baking site.  I'm providing you with the link and the cool thing is, you can print the Cupcake recipe or watch the Cupcake video!
Here's all you need & have to do ~

  • Flour, sugar, vanilla, 2 ripe bananas, an egg, vanilla, milk , cocoa powder, canola oil, butter, chocolate chips.
  • You don't need a fancy mixer, just make the batter with a whisk.
  • You can make the frosting per the recipe or just use store bought.  If you have the time, the homemade icing it wonderful, so give it a try.

I had to show you a the photo of these liners because I LOVE them!  They have a design on the outside and foil on the inside.  When your cupcakes or muffins come out of the oven, they look perfect and don't stick!

Cheers Y'all!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger