Home » , » A Day Downtown

A Day Downtown

Written By Unknown on Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 7:31 AM

I had the best time yesterday in one of the best parts of my city .... downtown!  I shopped, snacked and explored so many wonderful places on a beautiful fall day and loved every minute of it.  Whether you are local to Greensboro or live miles away, I encourage you to check out what's happening in your city.      Here's just a few things I found yesterday...
Yes, my love of vintage Pyrex continues...these green bowls were just waiting on me!
Vintage Pendleton Tartan Plaid from Design Archives. I snagged it for my high school guy 'cause he has an eye for the real deal.  Should I wait for Christmas?  Probably not...I can't stand it!
Bread from my favorite bakery and then....
Lunch at the new, taco restaurant Crafted on Elm Street.  It's really great with a fresh innovative menu.

Hava a great day friends!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger