Home » , , » S'mores Brownies

S'mores Brownies

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | 12:03 PM

Early this morning, I got a call from one of the nicest people I've ever met and he asked me for some hospitality and refreshment help for an upcoming event.  Of course, I said yes and then he kindly shared that the event is TONIGHT!    Since there will be mostly adults for this get together, I called on my buddies from Caribou Coffee to help me with the beverages and then I got in the kitchen to make a little, sweet treat.  Thank goodness for a great brownie mix and with all the other ingredients on hand, I was in business.  Now, I've got a tray full of brownies that I turned into S'mores and with a hot cup of coffee, tonight's gathering is sure to be a success.  No problems here...and I am always happy to help!
S'mores Brownies
2 boxes of brownie mix
2 cups of mini marshmallows
1 package of graham crackers
  • Make brownies according to directions on box.
  • While brownies are baking, put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush.
  • Take brownies out of oven once baked and turn broiler to high.
  • Sprinkle marshmallows on top of brownies.
  • Top marshmallow with crushed graham crackers.
  • Place pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully.
  • Once browned, remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
  • Let S'mores cool and cut into squares.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger