Home » » Exciting News ~ Recipe Winner!

Exciting News ~ Recipe Winner!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 | 11:03 AM

I am so excited that one of my recipes will be published!  Stacey Little of Southern Bite was recently awarded a cookbook contract and invited his readers to submit some of their favorite recipes.  I jumped at the chance because I love his blog and his Southern style of cooking.  Well, low and behold, A Southern Soul made it!  Check out my winning recipe for Slow Cooker Party Mix
Also, stay tuned for updates on the release of Stacey's cookbook.  Congratulations, Southern Bite and all of the others winners of the Reader Recipe Contest.  I am very, very thankful to be in such good company!
Counting my blessings...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger