Home » , , » A Great Find and The Big Game!

A Great Find and The Big Game!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 4:23 PM

I'm double dipping and sharing a second time today, because I just couldn't help it.  I'm often out shopping, running errands or exploring and when I find something special, great or memorable, it's called a "bluebird."  Growing up, that's what an unexpected, happy surprise was called.
Well...today, I stumbled upon a bluebird - just look!
I found these awesome, vintage Pyrex bowls with lids at Goodwill for 3 and 4 dollars!  Don't they just scream fall?  They are in perfect condition and after a run through the dishwasher, I put them to work!  They were out on the table tonight loaded with some good eats that I'll share more about in the morning.
BUT~
For now, I'm headed back to the kitchen to fire up the ovens & burners.
It's time for some FOOTBALL!  The longest standing rivalry in the county is tomorrow night and our school is the home team.  Even though my guy doesn't play, our family will all be there because this is a night you just can't miss!  Of course, it all starts with tailgating with friends so, I'm bringing my best game.
Now...where did I put my fire baton?...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger