Home » » Save the Date ~ ~ ~ ~ Cooking With A Southern Soul at the Farmers Market!

Save the Date ~ ~ ~ ~ Cooking With A Southern Soul at the Farmers Market!

Written By Unknown on Monday, May 7, 2012 | 2:16 PM

Something exciting is happening with A Southern Soul....we are coming to the Farmers Curb Market in downtown Greensboro.


I am just tickled that I've been asked to participate in cooking demonstrations at the curb market. I promise to bring some summer goodness with great local produce, wonderful flavors and special recipes.
So, don't forget to join me on
Saturday morning, June 23rd!


I'll update you soon on what's cooking downtown....it's gonna be a blast!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger