Home » » Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 24, 2012 | 3:39 PM

What a wonderful day this has been.  Big Sweetie and I finished up our last minute shopping and got the house ready for the evening.  Friends stopped by with treats and we got to share a toast to the past year and wish each other Merry Christmas.  I've made the last snack for the family before heading to Church for Christmas Communion and to hear my oldest sing.  It's a tradition that I love ~ the young men, High School and College age start the service with "Sing We Noel, Noel, Noel."
Those strong voices proclaiming the Birth of Christ is what this night's about.  Gloria!
I have been so blessed this year with many, many miracles. One of which is "A Southern Soul" and where's it's taken me.  Thank you for reading, trying my recipes & sending me encouragement.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  I am counting my blessings....over and over and over.
With much love, 
Donya

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. A Southern Soul - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger